Monday 1 October 2012

Happy World Architecture Day!

Happy World Architecture Day!

To Celebrate here are a few of my favourite things…

Casa Batllo – Image sourced from videosfrombarcelona.com/news/gaudis-word-of-art-casa-batllo-barcelona/

Casa Batllo was the 1st Building that I ever fell in love with at the age of 16, check out
http://www.casabatllo.es/en/ for some fantastic images of this Gothic Fantasy masterpiece.
  

Again with Gaudi, what can I say he's one of my favourites...


Chrysler Building – Image sourced from britishexpats.com/blogs/gruffbrown/68/Chrysler+Building.html

I'm a huge Art Deco Fan so naturally the Chrysler Building needs to be included 



Architecture for the Feet – Alexander McQueen Armadillo Shoes, Image sourced from hansharling.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/alexander-mcqueen-lobster-claw.html

Fashion & Architecture is my true passion in life, so you can expect a lot more of me exploring this relationship in future posts

No comments:

Post a Comment